Inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Green Week Press Center
Service – welcome to the IGW Media Centre Hall 6.3
The following will be available:
- the press team of Messe Berlin,
- press material,
- press pigeon-holes for exhibitor information,
- over 150 workplaces for journalists,
- free Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi workplaces,
- press conference rooms integrated in hall 6.3,
- a relaxed lounge area with adjacent press bar,
- a separate cloakroom in front of the IGW Media Centre.
15 - 26 January 2020: 9 a.m – 6 p.m.
A limited number of free parking places are available near the fair grounds for accredited members of the press. Parking permits must be applied for prior to the fair.
To reserve a parking ticket, please contact Ilka Dreimann, email@example.com, tel.: +49 30 3038-2267. Parking tickets are sent promptly by post.
During the exhibition you can pick up the parking permits in the IGW Media Centre.
Entry permits for radio and television station vehicles which are required to broadcast reports will be issued on request.
Please contact: IGW-Logistics@messe-berlin.de
Press Team of International Green Week Berlin
Non-commercial Sponsors at the International Green Week Berlin
German Farmers' Association (DBV)
Press Team (DBV):
T: +49 (0)30-31904-238