Media representatives can register here at middle of November for the International Green Week:
(Your browser must accept cookies!)
After successful registration, you will be sent a link which will enable you to print out your own press badge (in color or black & white).
You can pick up a plastic cover for your badge any accreditation counter.
You can also register as a media representative during Green Week at the following accreditation counters:
- 16 - 28 January, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m., Entrance Hall 7
- 19 - 28 January, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m., Main Entrance South
- 19 - 28 January, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m., Entrance Hall 20 / 21 (Trumpet)
Messe Berlin Accreditation Guidelines
- In the course of providing accreditation for journalists, Messe Berlin is entitled to demand evidence of journalistic activities.
- The presentation of a press pass can serve as an indicator that the cardholder is regularly engaged in journalistic work.
- Messe Berlin reserves the right to demand to see examples of currently published items on a case by case basis.
- A simple way of obtaining accreditation is through the automatic submission or presentation of supporting documentation relating to trade fairs. This is especially relevant to freelance journalists. Proof of editorship will only be accepted in exceptional cases.
- The submission of articles which don’t directly refer to trade fairs may lead to non-accreditation, and should therefore be accompanied by an explanation of their relevance.
- Messe Berlin reserves the right to refuse to grant accreditation without stating any reason.
- By granting accreditation, Messe Berlin is authorized to add the name and contact details of the accredited person to the press mailing list, and to send the accredited person press releases about the series of events of the respective trade fair.
Head of the Press and PR Department
Messe Berlin GmbH