Please observe the accreditation guidelines.
- Everyone must apply for accreditation individually via our online tool. Collective enquiries cannot be entertained.
- After successful registration, you will be sent an email with your press badge to print out by your own.
- Please note that because of the numerous enquiries and checks, delays may occur in sending out press passes
Please if at all possible obtain accreditation online. This saves you the accreditation process at the fair which will most certainly take more time.
You can also register as a media representative during Green Week at the following accreditation counters:
- 16 - 27 January 2019, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m., Entrance Hall 7
- 18 - 27 January 2019, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m., Entrance Hall 20 / 21 (Trumpet)
(Only on 18 January the accreditation counters will be open at 7 a.m.)
No accreditation counter at the press center Hall 6.3
Messe Berlin Accreditation Guidelines
- In the course of providing accreditation for journalists, Messe Berlin is entitled to demand evidence of journalistic activities.
- The presentation of a press pass can serve as an indicator that the cardholder is regularly engaged in journalistic work.
- Messe Berlin reserves the right to demand to see examples of currently published items on a case by case basis.
- A simple way of obtaining accreditation is through the automatic submission or presentation of supporting documentation relating to trade fairs. This is especially relevant to freelance journalists. Masthead from a current issue of an industry-related publication listing you as an editorial contributor. A letter from the news director, assignment editor or producer on station/network letterhead saying that you have been assigned to represent the organization in an editorial capacity at IGW.
- The submission of articles which don’t directly refer to trade fairs may lead to non-accreditation, and should therefore be accompanied by an explanation of their relevance.
- Messe Berlin reserves the right to refuse to grant accreditation without stating any reason.
Press Accreditation will NOT be granted to:
- Publishers, Authors, General Managers, Account Representatives, Sales Executives, Marketing and Advertising Sales Staff, Engineers, Public Relations Reps (if they are not officially working for an exhibitor), Industry Analysts, etc.
- Anyone whose principal purpose for attending IGW is, in our judgment, for reasons other than editorial coverage.
Media accreditation is reserved for working members of the media only. This includes Editors, Reporters, Producers, Camera Crews, Photographers. We reserve the right to modify this policy without public notice and to revoke previously issued accreditation/registration at any time.
A history of being registered at previous IGW events does not guarantee approval or waive the accreditation requirement. Misconduct or misrepresentation of position and/or publication/news organization will bar you and your organization from all future IGW events.
YouTube, Facebook, Twitter sites, Forums, Video Productions (if they are not officially working for an exhibitor) and Communities will not be considered for media accreditation.
Press spokespersons and PR agencies: We only grant accreditation to representatives of PR agencies who are speaking on behalf of an exhibitor at IGW or are acting as senior consultants for such exhibitors. Please send us an official letter of authorization from the exhibitor, confirming your PR activities at IGW.
Head of the Press and PR Department
Messe Berlin GmbH