Media representatives can register at the beginning of November for the Green Week.
After successful registration, you will be sent an email with your press badge to print out by your own (in color or black & white).
Please if at all possible obtain accreditation online. This saves you the accreditation process at the fair which will most certainly take more time.
You can also register as a media representative during Green Week at the following accreditation counters:
- 16 - 27 January 2019, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m., Entrance Hall 7
- 18 - 27 January 2019, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m., Entrance Hall 20 / 21 (Trumpet)
(Only on 18 January the accreditation counters will be open at 7 a.m.)
No accreditation counter at the press center Hall 6.3
Messe Berlin Accreditation Guidelines
- In the course of providing accreditation for journalists, Messe Berlin is entitled to demand evidence of journalistic activities.
- The presentation of a press pass can serve as an indicator that the cardholder is regularly engaged in journalistic work.
- Messe Berlin reserves the right to demand to see examples of currently published items on a case by case basis.
- A simple way of obtaining accreditation is through the automatic submission or presentation of supporting documentation relating to trade fairs. This is especially relevant to freelance journalists. Proof of editorship will only be accepted in exceptional cases.
- The submission of articles which don’t directly refer to trade fairs may lead to non-accreditation, and should therefore be accompanied by an explanation of their relevance.
- Messe Berlin reserves the right to refuse to grant accreditation without stating any reason.
- By granting accreditation, Messe Berlin is authorized to add the name and contact details of the accredited person to the press mailing list, and to send the accredited person press releases about the series of events of the respective trade fair.
Head of the Press and PR Department
Messe Berlin GmbH