Welcome to our
online stand application
Become an exhibitor
Our new exhibitor platform is now available for your stand application!
Book your stand now and secure your spot at the upcoming Grüne Woche. The registration deadline is August 11th, 2023.
If you would like to find out whether your products are included in the Grüne Woche portfolio, you are welcome to read through our product group index (PDF, 124.2 kB).
The new exhibitor platform guides you step by step through the registration process.
For the first time you are given the opportunity to have a central location of all stand registration documents by creating an user account. On the platform you can:
- Book stand space online
- Order system stand construction
- Register co-exhibitors directly, invite them by e-mail or add them later
- Specify placement preferences
- Cache booking status and submit at a later date
- Manage your stand booking and approve your placement
With the stand rental calculator, you can calculate the prices for your desired stand space in advance in order for you to suffiecently calculate your fair appearance.
Closing Date: August 11th, 2022
Duration of exhibition:
19.-28.1.2024, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Friday, 26.01.2024, 10 a.m. -8 p.m.
Start of stand construction: 15.01.2024
End of stand construction: 18.01.2024
End of stand dismantling: 30.01.2024
*Subject to changes.
Be part - become an exhibitor!
You do not know Grüne Woche yet and want to get a more detailed picture whether the event is suitable for you as an exhibiting company? Browse through our exhibitor invitation (PDF, 522.1 kB)!
young generation hub
Present your professions, training paths and internships from the fields of agriculture, gardening, hotel business, gastronomy, construction, climate and related fields.
Let your apprentices demonstrate your professions and communicate with the target group. Students from the 8th class up to the Abi and participate. There is no better way to advertise your professions than at eye level and while participating.
- Duration: 4 days, January 22 - 25, 2024 (Mon. - Thu.)
- Opening hours: 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Participation opportunity in the training hall or other Grüne Woche halls (runtime. 10 days!)
- young generation hub within the Grüne Woche hall-circuit
- Participation fee: 1.500,- € plus VAT, AUMA and media fee young generation hub
- Even without a second stand, you can participate in the young generation hub as a Grüne Woche exhibitor: Costs - the media package of the young generation hub
- approx. 20,000 pupils are participating in the school program of Grüne Woche 2023; the young generation hub will be advertised at schools from May 2023 onwards.
- In our young generation hub, the kids can walk around freely and do not have to stay within the class. That way everyone can choose for themselve that interest them most
- So called Explainers (= trainees of all professions) are clearly identifiable as contact persons or actively address students and pupils and guide them to the professions of interest
- Stories and links from influencers, stars and starlets from your professions are welcome!
Are there any questions left unsolved?