Visit IGW als a trade visitor
We offer numerous advantages and services to our visitors from the food, agriculture and gardening sectors. We would like to wish all of our trade visitors an exciting, successful Green Week.
- Free use of the checkroom at all entrances
- free parking (ICC parking lot; ticket will be stamped at the reception counter in the press center)
- Exclusive access to the press center, incl. shared use of the workstations
- Retreat option for discussions with customers (no separate room bookings possible)
- Use of the press bar (coffee, tea, water)
- Trade press stand
What IGW trade visitors can expect:
- Over 1,800 exhibitors with over 100,000 products from all over the world
- 300 technical conferences
- Food industry representatives, wholesalers, retailers, caterers
- Agricultural importers
- International specialists from all fields of agriculture, forestry, horticulture and commercial fishing
- Agricultural policy and administration experts
Facts and Figurs at a glance
With around 300 congress events, the IGW offers a comprehensive supporting program. The highlight with 2,000 representatives from politics and business, science and civil society is the organized by the Federal Ministry of Food and Agriculture Global Forum for Food and Agriculture (GFFA). The top event of the GFFA will again be the 15th Berlin Conference of Ministers of Agriculture with their counterparts from around the world.
Unique congress program
Top-class congresses and evening events offer comprehensive information and opportunities for an exchange within the industry and to expand the industry network.
...with maximum business impact!
Leading platform with over 1,800 exhibitors from 72 countries on 129,000 m² of hall space.
400,000 visitors at the last attendance event, including around 90,000 trade visitors from 72 countries. Among them are qualitative top decision-makers from the retail sector.