Visit Grüne Woche as a trade visitor
We offer numerous advantages and services to our visitors from the food, agriculture and gardening sectors. We would like to wish all of our trade visitors an exciting, successful Grüne Woche
- Free use of the checkroom at all entrances
- free parking (ICC parking lot; ticket will be stamped at the reception counter in the press center)
- Exclusive access to the press center, incl. shared use of the workstations
- Retreat option for discussions with customers (no separate room bookings possible)
- Use of the press bar (coffee, tea, water)
- Trade press stand
What you can expect as a trade visitor:
- Over 1,400 exhibitors with over 100,000 products from all over the world
- Take advantage of our Grüne Woche Business Days matchmaking!
- 300 technical conferences
- Food industry representatives, wholesalers, retailers, caterers
- Agricultural importers
- International specialists from all fields of agriculture, forestry, horticulture and commercial fishing
- Agricultural policy and administration experts
May we introduce: Grüne Woche Business Days
Meet the global agribusiness community during Grüne Woche and the Global Forum for Food and Agriculture (GFFA). The Enterprise Europe Network Berlin-Brandenburg Berlin-Brandenburg invites you to participate in the international partnering event Grüne Woche Business Days 2024 taking place at Messe Berlin, Germany and online.
Read more and get registered:
Get your trade visitor ticket now
Plan your trade visit and secure a day or permanent ticket today.
In addition to admission to the Grüne Woche, the ticket includes other amenities, such as free use of the checkroom.
Do you have a discount code for a trade visitor ticket? Redeem it right here:
Facts and Figurs at a glance
With around 300 congress events, the Grüne Woche offers a comprehensive supporting program. The highlight with 2,000 representatives from politics and business, science and civil society is the organized by the Federal Ministry of Food and Agriculture Global Forum for Food and Agriculture (GFFA). The top event of the GFFA will be the Berlin Conference of Ministers of Agriculture with their counterparts from around the world.
Unique congress program
Top-class congresses and evening events offer comprehensive information and opportunities for an exchange within the industry and to expand the industry network.
...with maximum business impact!
Leading platform with over 1,400 exhibitors from 61 countries on 118,000 m² of hall space.
300,000 visitors at the last attendance event, including around 66,000 trade visitors from 61 countries. Among them are qualitative top decision-makers from the retail sector.